I would like to invite you to review the manuscript submitted to our journal. I would appreciate receiving your review within 8 days of accepting this invitation. You can either finish your review on the online reviewing system or send back your comments by E-mail. The review comments are relayed to the authors in the name of the editorial department and are confidential for the reviewers. You can visit http://www.cnki.net to search for papers on related topics and papers by the same authors. During the reviewing process, you can also recommend yourself or other experts to write articles in relevant hot areas.
During reviewing, special attentions should be paid on the following items:
1. Is the manuscript suitable for publication on this journal?
2. Is there any political error or breach of confidence in the draft?
3. How about the academic level of the draft? Are there any similar or better papers published previously either domestically or overseas? Compared with the literatures, what are the innovative points in this draft?
4. Check the problems existing in the content, chart, formula, literature and English abstract of the draft.
5. Please give specific advice on how to refine the full text (including figure, table, and formula).
6. If you do not think the draft reaches the publication level of this journal, please state your reasons for the sake of better handling.
The fee for reviewing will be sent to you by mail address or bank card number. According to the regulations of national tax and financial system, the ID number of the payee is mandatory when paying the reviewer's fee and the author's fee. Therefore, please fill in your ID number in the information column of the manuscript review system.